We interact with other actors
Statped is one of many actors that work to make our society inclusive and adapted for everyone. Statped is not a mandatory service, but offers knowledge and expertise for everyone who needs it.
In addition to cooperating with the educational psychological service in the municipalities and county authorities Statped has several other collaborators. We cooperate among others with the health sector, the County Governors, universities and university colleges, the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV), national and regional education and health centres and different rehabilitation and habilitation services.
Services in society can often be perceived as fragmented and uncoordinated. Statped wants that the users experience unity and coherence in the services they receive. Cooperation between service providers is therefore decisive. We wish to see beyond our own area of responsibility and contribute to comprehensive services.
When children and youth need coordinated assistance, we will do our utmost to ensure the users a comprehensive and coordinated service.
- develop work forms that ensure cooperation with other actors
- spread knowledge and expertise that other actors can use
- cooperate with the county governors on concrete development initiatives
- focus the attention on the user when we cooperate with others to ensure that the users achieve their goals and experience unity and coherence in the services
- enter into mutually binding agreements with collaborators
- inform about Statped to convey that we are an attractive collaborator
- increase our knowledge about expertise elsewhere in the service chain
Side 11 av 11