She has worked on research in algorithm optimisation in Oxford, development of the search engine Alta Vista in Silicon Valley, product strategy in Fast Search and Transfer in Oslo and Boston, and later operational management in Microsoft. She is now a board member in several large companies, and a founder of a life-long learning podcast LØRN.TECH.
Title: "New technology, new opportunities"
The following topics will be addressed:
- Digitalisation changes all schools, especially those with students with special needs
- New student efficiencies: easier access to content, faster learning, better communication tools
- New pedagogical tactics: speech assisted learning, multi-channel learning, AI, flipped classroom
- New sustainability culture: better inclusion, more cross-functionality, new partnerships
- Technical vs instrumental skills: both needed, the first is basic, the other is essential
- Care. Dare. Deliver.